Appalling customer service

djhgardner's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“Appalling customer service”

Written on: 19/08/2013 by djhgardner (1 review written)

I have been trying to resolve an issue with Wiggle for 2 and a half weeks. I have sent 8 emails and even had to tweet 4 times to try and get a response still no joy. For a company I have spent many thousands of pounds with this is the last time I will be shopping with them. A real shame as I have been a customer since 2008 and to receive such shocking service (silence!!) is a great disappointment. PLEASE BE AWARE if you think you may need to return something like a bike or frame DONT BOTHER with WIGGLE!!

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit wiggle.co.uk

Wiggle.co.uk's Response to djhgardner's Review

Written on: 21/08/2013

Thank you for your feedback and sorry to hear you are having trouble with your order!

Would it be possible to confirm your order number for me? I can then chase this up to get it resolved as quickly as possible for you if you have not yet reached a solution.

Merida1's Response to djhgardner's Review

Written on: 22/08/2014

I too have had a problem with wiggle and its so called customer service chat to an expert. Having been a customer for a while and been pleased with previous orders I ordered my husband some trail/ running shoes. A month after they were ordered the shoes have not been delivered. Several emails to wiggle have been ignored totally, and others have advised us to check the neighbours haven't taken the goods in for us. The delivery address is a 24/7 facility where the addressee is wellknown. Trying to contact wiggle for a refund has been a nightmare with too many false promises to mention. Frances from customer service has just advised that they will need time to Investigate this before refunding me. How does that work. Not sure there is much to investigate - the goods have not been delivered, the customer should be refunded immediately - end of investigation. Certainly wont use wiggle again. Customer disservice would be more appropriate. As other reviews have mentioned - once they have your money they are reluctant to return it if the goods do not arrive.

Jwcdunne's Response to djhgardner's Review

Written on: 22/08/2013

djhgardner,

Do you mind me asking what exactly happened. I, like you have been a customer of wiggle for a number of years and the last couple of orders have been a disaster and i've had very little help from CS.

wiggle.co.uk