Not the Wiggle you used to know

Guest's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“Not the Wiggle you used to know”

Written on: 17/08/2013

I ordered some new tyres at the beginning of the week, I am currently without my bike so really wanted the tyres ASAP. They were a good price so ordered online instead of going to the bike shop (foolish).

1) No way of paying for expedited delivery on 'Bulky' items (for 'Bulky' read: Anything larger than a puncture repair kit)

2) It took nearly 2 days for my order to move from 'Processing' to 'Awaiting Dispatch'. The difference between these two states appears to be purely a philisophical one because my tyres still haven't been passed to a courier

I don't mind waiting for an order so long as there is a reason for it. there is no reason to wait 3 days before picking something off a shelf and putting it on a van. There's also no reason not to order a rapid delivery option.

Sadly since this company got bought out, it appears that its lost its vision and become just another retailer shaving costs at the expense of its customers.

• 2 Tyres @ 25 each

• Still waiting

Visit wiggle.co.uk

Wiggle.co.uk's Comment

Written on: 21/08/2013

Hello and thank you for the feedback!

We have just gone thorough a large scale upgrade of our warehouse management system in order to speed up this process although our average dispatch time is within 24 hours if the goods are in-stock.

We do now have the next day delivery service available on most items and are looking to extend this to large or bulky items in the very near future.

Jwcdunne's Comment

Written on: 22/08/2013

Ok, I can fully appreciate that an upgrade of your warehouse can mess things around but that does not excuse the lack of response from your customer service?

wiggle.co.uk