Lack of Contact

patrickcrow's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“Lack of Contact”

Written on: 10/08/2013 by patrickcrow (1 review written)

Having ordered £750 worth of goods from Wiggle I thought I expected reasonable customer service. However my account shows order being processed and that is now 8 days old. Despite numerous emails all I get is an automated response. I have now cancelled the order and waiting for confirmation and a refund.
If I had known that you cannot speak to anyone (there is no phone number listed) I would not have ordered from them.
At the same time as placing an order with Wiggle I ordered some bits from Ribble. With them you get an instant response and lo and behold you get the goods within 3 - 4 days.
WHERE ARE YOU WIGGLE.

• Frame,Saddle,headset £750

• Still waiting

Visit wiggle.co.uk

Wiggle.co.uk's Response to patrickcrow's Review

Written on: 21/08/2013

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave this review.

I can see that the issue on this occasion was down to an item not being in stock. This is an area in which we are working hard to resolve for the near future and although stock dates are listed on site we are looking to make these more visible to prevent any future issues.

If you need any help in the future you will be able to reply to any of our emails which will take you straight to the inbox of the last person who spoke to you. Alternatively you will be able to post comments on Twitter or Facebook and we will get in touch as soon as possible.

We do not currently have a contact number and would be unable to operate a call center although this is something we are looking into as a possibility for the future.

wiggle.co.uk