Missing orders, HORRIBLE customer service

iamaelephant's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“Missing orders, HORRIBLE customer service”

Written on: 08/08/2013 by iamaelephant (1 review written)

I ordered 3 t-shirts and 3 pairs of running shorts from Wiggle with free international shipping ($162.47 total). After 2.5 weeks the items hadn't arrived so I emailed customer "service". They told me they wouldn't even LOOK into it until 5 weeks had elapsed.

After 5 weeks ticked over I emailed back. I heard no response so I publicly tweeted my dissatisfaction, at which point they contacted me immediately. They asked if I wanted a refund or to re-ship the items. I requested that they ship the items with express TRACKED shipping so they wouldn't get lost again.

A day later I get a confirmation email - for HALF of my order. The rest of the order is sold out and I have to wait. Further to that, the items that did ship are on regular, untracked international shipping because "technical issues" prevented them sending a tracked parcel.

In the mean time (at about the 3 week mark) I foolishly made another order from Wiggle for some shoes ($145.88). As of today the 10 working day shipping period has elapsed and I haven't received any shoes. I'm not optimistic about ever seeing them.

Wiggle has no phone/Skype support. The ONLY way to contact them is through email and their responses are VERY slow.

I recommend avoiding this company. Their range is awesome, their prices and sales are great and free international shipping is sweet, but if something goes wrong (which is not unusual with Wiggle) don't expect them to help you. Probably the most frustrating company I have dealt with.

• $300

• Still waiting

Visit wiggle.co.uk

By Wiggle.co.uk

Written on: 13/08/2013

Hello Martin,

Thank you for your recent review and sorry this has been a bad experience for you. I have had a look over your case and can fully appreciate how you have been left upset on this occasion. Although our free delivery service to New Zealand does not currently come with tracking, we will accept full responsibility if the goods have not been delivered and arrive outside of 5 weeks. This is the period set by Airmail in which a claim can be made however I understand how it feels to be kept waiting. After the period has ended we will offer a refund or replacement via courier delivery where possible.

Unfortunately on this occasion we were unable to send this out via tracked courier due to a system update, I am very sorry for any inconvenience this improvement is now in effect to reduce the dispatch time in the future.

Although we do offer other methods of communication, as our offices are based in the UK these may not be suitable. That being said you are able to get hold of us via email, our instant live chat messaging service, social media and review sites and although we do not have the facilities for a call centre, we can give you a ring if you request this via email.
I hope this information helps, you will be able to get in touch with our customer service staff directly by replying to any of their emails so please let us know if there is anything we can do to help further.

wiggle.co.uk