No customer service

Fogh's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“No customer service”

Written on: 07/08/2013 by Fogh (1 review written)

I think Wiggle has an extremely agressive sales strategy. Once an order has been placed, there's nothing the customer can do to change that. I ordered 3 items. After placing the order, I read that there was a waiting time of 3-4weeks to get a saddle I ordered. Immedieately I wrote wiggle to cancel my order. Not possible they said. But my order hasn't been processed yet, so what is the problem, I asked? Then, no reply for 2 days. Suddenly a new mail: your order has been sent.........

And, the picked money from my bankaccount as soon. as the order was placed, long before being able to process the order as they were waiting for a saddle! Strange way to do business.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit wiggle.co.uk

By Wiggle.co.uk

Written on: 08/08/2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.

I apologise for any concern caused on this occasion. to confimr we are only unable to cancel orders which are being processed in our warehouse however you will be able to return them for a refund if ordered in error.

Would it be possible to email me? If you add FAO Stuart R then I will be able to cancel any order which is waiting for stock to arrive or advise on the returns precess if it has already been dispatched.

I look forward to hearing from you.

wiggle.co.uk