Poor outcome regarding faulty product

Buzz71's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“Poor outcome regarding faulty product”

Written on: 02/08/2013 by Buzz71 (1 review written)

Purchased a mountain bike (excellent fit, frame, gears, shocks) overall great bike. Problem is I took bike out with others on one of our Mtn bike tracks and the thread in the crank arms went. I contacted wiggle and have just got the run around, sorry that's not covered under warranty, we are sorry but nothing we can do, they were installed supposedly wrong by myself so not covered.

I can tell you I have been around cycling and event riding for 20 years and over these years have installed numbers of peddles to different bikes and yes am well aware that there is a right and left hand side.

Wiggle do not want to listen that whilst 6 kilometers into the first track ride and upon landing the second jump the right paddle collapsed with broken thread.

If you are to sell a product make sure you are prepared to honor that product.

I am from Australia and understand its a long way away, but come up with a compromise, don't just flog me off, its a brand new product I purchased that's faulty.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit wiggle.co.uk

By Wiggle.co.uk

Written on: 08/08/2013

I am very sorry that you have been unhappy with the outcome of your return.
To make sure we have done everything we can, would it be possible to email me, if you include FAO Stuart R in the subject then this will be forwarded straight over to me so I can look into the issue for you.

Many thanks in advance.