Lack of customer service

brisbane-biker's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“Lack of customer service”

Written on: 25/07/2013 by brisbane-biker (1 review written)

Purchased a bike from wiggle around 2 years ago. Happy at the time, but now the bike has a faulty component I have emailed twice and in 4 days I have had no reply.

If wiggle are not going to supply a contact phone number their email response times should be a lot better & be up to scratch.

I have been left very disappointed with the situation being unable to resolve my issue. In the future I will have to take my business elsewhere as wiggle seem to have got to big and popular whilst forgetting to do the simple things well! i.e. keeping customers happy.

I'd rather pay more money and get the service that comes with it - something that wiggle seem to be missing.

• Bike and accessories

Visit wiggle.co.uk

By Wiggle.co.uk

Written on: 26/07/2013

Thanks for getting in contact regarding the bike that you purchased from us. We're sorry to hear that this has developed a fault and for the disappointment this has caused you. We aim to offer the best service possible and we can only sincerely apologise that you are yet to receive this from us.

If you could either email us through the usual address (FAO Rosy - Review Centre) or reply to this comment with your order number/contact details we will happily look in to this for you as soon as possible. We will then be able to show you the excellent level of service that we are capable of delivering. We very much look forward to hearing from you in order to move forward with this warranty case.

Rosy,
Wiggle Customer Services.

Brisbane-Biker's reply to Wiggle.co.uk's Comment

Written on: 29/07/2013

Thanks to Rosy and Hollie R for your responses.
I have since been contacted by Gregg(W/S) after 5 days. Gregg requested photos of the failed component which I have provided so I am awaiting the next steps in the process.

I will forward you both the email trail FYI that included the order number, details etc.

I look forward to resolving this matter in the near future,

Thanks

Wigglehollie's Response to brisbane-biker's Review

Written on: 28/07/2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am sorry to hear that your bike has developed a fault and no one has responded to you email. If you please respond to this review with an order number I will look into this and hope to get a resolution as quickly as I can for you.

Regarding the delay in response, we aim to answer queries within 1 working day. My apologies that in your case this did not happen and you have been left dissatisfied with Wiggle's service. Your suggestion on offering a phone service will be taken into consideration when reviewing our services.

Apologies again for the delay in service and I look forward to helping you in the future.

Hollie R
Wiggle Customer Services

Brisbane-Biker's reply to Wigglehollie's Comment

Written on: 29/07/2013

Thanks to Rosy and Hollie R for your responses.

I look forward to resolving this matter in the near future,