What customer service

Guest's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“What customer service”

Written on: 23/07/2013

With what seems like good deals on a particular bike (45% off rrp, although looking at some reviews they were selling it £200 cheaper late last year than they are now)I was looking to place an order on my works 'cycle to works scheme' but wanted a few questions answered first. 8 days later and 3 subsequent emails later no answers (yes I did receive the 'We answer all emails as soon as we can, normally within 1 working day' emails)
With a call centre I could have had these questions answered and an order placed but instead (if I get a reply) I would have to send another email and how long would I have to wait for that reply.
This doesn't bode well should there be a future problem and am now looking at local stores where I know i will get an instant response.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit wiggle.co.uk

Wiggledan's Comment

Written on: 24/07/2013

Thank you for your review and sorry to hear of the delays you experienced when trying to contact us with regards to your questions about the cycle to work scheme.

We do not have any details from you through this review to investigate. Are you happy to email us, FAO Dan Jones RE: Review Centre complaint so that I can investigate this further for you?
We aim to reply to all emails within 1 working day so it does sound like something went wrong here, I would like to investigate where the failure was on this occasion and appreciate your cooperation.

Please do let me know, I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Dan (Customer Service Team Leader)
Wiggle