They need a telephone contact facility

Bikergrey's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“They need a telephone contact facility”

Written on: 06/07/2013 by Bikergrey (1 review written)

They used to be reliable but have really let things slide recently. At my bike club I hear increasing numbers of complaints about Wiggles service and now it's my turn to be messed about. I placed an order for shoes which have still not arrived after 10 days. I checked with track and trace and it hadn't been received by Royal Mail but all the advise I got from Wiggles CS was check the sorting office or neighbours to see if it was left with them. Fobbed off then. I've since ordered from elsewhere and tried to cancel with Wiggle. I have yet to get a reply. Their prices and range of products are good but if there are any issues then they really fall down.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit wiggle.co.uk

Wigglehollie's Response to Bikergrey's Review

Written on: 19/07/2013

Thank you for your feedback and I am sincerely sorry that you have experienced this dissatisfying service. If you could respond to the review with your order number I will do my best to resolve this as quickly as possible?

Wiggle work hard to get you your orders quickly and if you have a problem we want to help. Sorry that for you this has not been the case, I hope to have the opportunity to restore your faith shortly.

Hollie R
Wiggle Customer Services

Bikergrey's reply to Wigglehollie's Comment

Written on: 19/07/2013

Thanks for the apology Hollie but my faith is not for restoring. I do not take to being fobbed off too well. That's me and Wiggle over I'm afraid.

Bikergrey's reply to Bikergrey's Comment

Written on: 19/07/2013

Oh, Hollie we could speak on the phone....oh hang on..
I suspect Wiggle's customer service are many thousands of miles from Hampshire where wages are low but the cost of phone calls are high.

Wigglehollie's reply to Bikergrey's Comment

Written on: 20/07/2013

I am sorry that we are unable to do anything to restore your faith. If you would like to speak on the phone please email in with your number and 'foa Hollie R'. I will then do my best to help with any questions you may have.

Bikergrey's reply to Wigglehollie's Comment

Written on: 28/07/2013

I got the call from Wiggle. Sadly, it didn't restore my faith in a company who do not care if customers go elsewhere (mentioned by another reviewer) The call from Hollie was a speech rather than a two way conversation which consisted of two elements. These were that Wiggle was growing so fast and were so successful that they did not have the time or capacity to install a customer help phone line. So they won't mind if some customers fall by the wayside as there are plenty of mugs out there to take our place. That's big business for you.

wiggle.co.uk