Disorganised & with poor customer service,

Ordinaryjoe's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“Disorganised and with poor customer service, ”

Written on: 10/06/2013 by Ordinaryjoe (2 reviews written)

A week after making my order I received a completely different item.
Two week later after dealing with customer servicea and returning the mistaken item I was contacted by Wiggle just to be told the item I originally paid for was out of stock.

I wouldn't recommend Wiggle to anyone. There are similar more efficient merchants online with better service.

• £40

Visit wiggle.co.uk

Wigglerosy's Response to Ordinaryjoe's Review

Written on: 14/06/2013

Hello and thank you for taking the time to write this review. First of all, I would like to take the time to sincerely apologise for the fact that you were sent the wrong item. We will investigate this issue further and ensure that this does not happen again.

I am terribly sorry that the item that you originally ordered was out of stock when the returns team came to send a replacement out to you. We replenish stock regularly so this should be available for you to order very shortly.

I hope that you accept my sincere apologies, if you'd like to find out exactly when the out of stock item is coming back in to stock you can either reply to this comment with your order number and I will contact you, or you can send an email to sales@wiggle.co.uk for my attention regarding Review Centre feedback and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I would like to assist you further and find an alternative product if possible.

Rosy,
Wiggle Customer Services.

Ordinaryjoe's reply to Wigglerosy's Comment

Written on: 16/06/2013

All I want at the moment is money back, which is being held ransom by wiggle.co.uk. I've contacted customer services twice already to no avail.
I stand behind everything said in my original review. “Disorganised and with poor customer service ”

Wigglerosy's reply to Ordinaryjoe's Comment

Written on: 17/06/2013

Thanks for getting back to me, I will happily assist you further if you'd like to post your order number. Alternatively I can discuss this via email if you would like to send an email to us for my attention.

Due to the high volume of emails we receive on a daily basis it is very hard to find an email that we have been sent without any details of the customer. I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Rosy,