Items not in stock

Guest's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“Items not in stock”

Written on: 08/06/2013

Stocked products showing as available when they are not in stock. No response from the CS team and you cannot call a number to talk to anyone.

Giving them another 24hrs for a response and then cancelling my order. There are plenty of other website that provide fast delivery with a contact telephone number in case there are any issues.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit wiggle.co.uk

Wigglerosy's Comment

Written on: 14/06/2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your most recent Wiggle experience; I can only sincerely apologise that this has been negative. Unfortunately the CS team have a high volume of emails at the moment but they are aiming to reply to emails within 48 hours and answer all customers as quickly and efficiently as possible.

If you would like to provide your order number in a comment on this review or email customer services for the attention of Rosy (Review Centre Feedback) we will happily chase this up and arrange a resolution for you.

Rosy,
Wiggle Customer Services.

Speddle's Comment

Written on: 16/06/2013

Comeon wiggle, i just went through the same issue and after i cancled my order i got a reply implying the items where out of stock at the time of ordering, basicly stating it was my fault. Replying with a standard response like above doesnt cut it, people are smarter than that and will simply shop elsewhare. Fix the problem and stop passing the buck and actualy care about your customers.

Wigglerosy's Comment

Written on: 17/06/2013

Thanks for getting back to me, I completely understand your frustration and if you'd like to pass over your order number I would like to look in to this further for you.

Although it seems like a standard response this is the truth, we are experiencing a high volume of emails and we are doing our best to get back to all of our customers as quickly as possible. I sincerely apologise for this delay as I understand

We understand that it may not be clear when placing an order that an item is out of stock which is why we are gathering examples of orders like yours and looking in to this further. Our aim is to make the site as easy to use as possible which includes displaying the availability of stock as clearly as we can. Hopefully you will be able to notice the difference in the future.

Rosy,