Used to be good!! So Disappointed

Rob_89's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“Used to be good!! So Disappointed”

Written on: 30/05/2013 by Rob_89 (1 review written)

I ordered a bike on the 15th of May and still waiting for it to be processed I have had email's back from customer services but it seems the blame is always with someone else, first it was there was an internal error, then I am told that my bike is being built by the mechanics and should be ready for dispatch soon, still no change with the order! It feels like I am being fobbed off all the time. I am so disappointed as up until now wiggle had been a great site to order from, never had a problem with them before. Not being able to speak to someone over the phone isn't great either as it usually takes them a day to get back to you by email.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit wiggle.co.uk

Wigglerosy's Response to Rob_89's Review

Written on: 14/06/2013

Hello, thanks for taking the time to write this review. I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience that has been caused in this case. I understand how frustrating this must be for you and the long process is the last thing that you want when you are waiting for your new bike.

I hope that this has now been resolved but if you'd like me to chase this up for you I will happily assist you further. Please just let me know. Once again, I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Rosy,