Great service, cheapest by far & delivered 4 days early!

Roscob's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“Great service, cheapest by far and delivered 4 days early!”

Written on: 21/05/2013 by Roscob (1 review written)

The price of the bike was a steal with 45% discount on the rrp, I couldn't find any other site within £300.00! This did make me suspicious not sure why. So I checked the reviews on this site and I wasn't impressed.
After this I went to my local Evans cycles & halfords which to be honest we're no where close on the prices for similar spec bikes....over twice the price, the one good thing to come from this was the assistant in halfords, He said that I should try wiggle or chainreaction for good deals! I explained to him the reviews I had read in this site and he was dumbfounded, he said he had used wiggle alot a d had never ever had a problem.

So on this advice I thought I would take a gamble, ordered the bike Sunday morning 9am flawless transaction was informed 4-7 dats delivery, they emailed Monday to tell order had been processed then emailed me Tuesday morning to say order had been dispatched. I got home from work on Tuesday and my wife had taken delivery of my new bike! 4 days earlier than they said!

Unpacked the bike put the pedals on and the handle bars job done! Absolutey delighted and can't wait for the weekend out on the trails!!

Thank you wiggle. Great bike...outstanding price....superb delivery!

• Felt virtue comp