Be careful small print

Guest's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“Be careful small print ”

Written on: 11/05/2013

I bought Speedo swimwear. Swim range is very limited but they offer competitive price of £20 which was the cheapest so I decided to go ahead.

The goods arrived very quickly but unfortunately it was poor fit.

Their user reviews were not useful because it recommended to buy bigger size which turned out to be too big.

I returned item the same day, but later I realised they only gave me partial refund of £16 and deducted postal charge! I wasn't aware of this and felt rather big loss for getting nothing but paid for delivery.
I wish they had told me or at least mentioned this info when they gave me return goods instruction but I cannot find such info anywhere.
I do not recommend this site to buy any clothing. They can be more informative for users and they can follow me up personally to explain other option - but they don't! I will go different well-known swim site next time and speak to staff directly on the phone !

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit wiggle.co.uk

Wigglerosy's Comment

Written on: 14/06/2013

Thank you for your feedback, I'm sorry to hear that you've had to return your item due to the fact that it did not fit. The customer reviews on site are views of individual customers and are not provided as a size guide. As the information you have seen is not official advice from the Wiggle technical team we cannot be held responsible for the fact that the item is not the correct size.

I can only sincerely apologise that it wasn't clear the return postage cost would be deducted from the amount to be refunded. It sounds as though you've returned the item from outside the UK using a local returns address and this is the usual procedure.

If you wish to discuss this further please do not hesitate to get in contact and we will happily assist you further. My apologies again for the negative experience.

Rosy,