Don't do it!

madtoburn's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“Don't do it!”

Written on: 10/05/2013 by madtoburn (1 review written)

I purchased several items all listed as in stock. They weren't in stock. I paid for the quickest international delivery and now 2 weeks later I am still waiting and no goods have arrived. My emails are not replied to and seem to be simply ignored. The address I listed was faultless and we have security to receive the goods at any time. I'm very disgusted with this my first experience with wiggle. They have no contact phone number of course, so my emails just go unanswered. Such a waste of time and unecessary stress.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit wiggle.co.uk

Wigglerosy's Response to madtoburn's Review

Written on: 14/06/2013

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write this review. I'm terribly sorry to hear that you have not received replies to your emails and that your first experience with us has been a negative one.

I'm sorry that there has been a delay with receiving your order, hopefully you have this order and it was only held up at customs. If you are still awaiting delivery of this parcel please let me know in reply to this comment and I will chase this up for you immediately.

Hopefully this is not the case and you received a reply to your emails shortly after you wrote this review. Once again, please accept my accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused in this case.

Rosy,