Unresponsive Customer Service

jayjayem's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“Unresponsive Customer Service”

Written on: 08/05/2013 by jayjayem (1 review written)

Good site, easy to purchase. Unfortunately the courier they employ is not the type to make sure someone is home before attempting a delivery. They try twice and then send the goods back to Wiggle. My real problem is that there is no one you can contact to talk to get the issue resolved. I've tried emailing Wiggle, but they do not respond. So I guess my bike will go back to them and I'll have to buy it elsewhere. Such a waste of time for everyone concerned...

• Bicycle

• Still waiting

Visit wiggle.co.uk

Wiggledan's Response to jayjayem's Review

Hi jayjayem,

Thank you for bring this issue to our attention. Before I advise on this without knowing the courier used or your order number are you able to help me with some further information?

If you are not happy to confirm your order number through reply to this post please email me at sales@wiggle.co.uk FAO Dan (Review Centre Feedback) and I will pick this up for you as a priority.

You may have already received a reply from our Customer Service team, regardless of this I would be happy to advise you further.

Dan (Customer Service Team Leader)
Wiggle

Jayjayem's reply to Wiggledan's Comment

Hi Dan

Thanks for coming back to me. It took a while, but at last the issue was picked up with Nathan, who has arranged for another delivery attempt. What was deeply frustrating, however is that it took so much foot stamping on my part before anyone would deal with my issue... 5 days after I initially sent an email to Wiggle. Hopefully there will be no further problems.

Regards

Wiggledan's reply to Jayjayem's Comment

Written on: 09/05/2013

Thank you for the update, I am glad to hear your issue was resolved in the end and sorry for the disappointment caused along the way.

If there is anything else please do let me know and I will pick up without delay.

Regards,

Dan (Customer Service Team Leader)
Wiggle

Jayjayem's Response to jayjayem's Review

Written on: 09/05/2013

Someone finally came back to me by phone and helped me out. 5 days after I raised the issue; which, when there is no way of knowing if it will be dealt with, can be quite distressing. Just waiting for delivery now.

wiggle.co.uk