So disappointed

Davidjohnkaren's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“So disappointed ”

Written on: 04/05/2013 by Davidjohnkaren (1 review written)

Two orders now gone missing. Nobody to talk to but email which takes them forever to respond. Should have used Chain reaction or Evan Cycles never had a problem with them.

Finally on my second lost order I spoke to a human. Nothing we can do until the prescribed time with Royal Mail has lapsed 10 working days, so two weeks in reality. They said my address was truncated on the label " so nobody checked".

Never again am I just unlucky

• Shorts £60.00

• Still waiting

Visit wiggle.co.uk

Wigglerosy's Response to Davidjohnkaren's Review

Written on: 14/06/2013

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave feedback on your most recent experiences with us. We're really sorry that these experiences have not been positive and that you have been left disappointed. This is the last thing that we want and I'm sorry that you've not been able to contact us.

We do offer email support and are running a Live Chat service most afternoons. This is a quicker method of contact so may be better for you in the future.

I trust that the issues you experienced with the missing parcels have been resolved but if you still require assistance please do not hesitate to let me know and I can chase this up for you right away. Many thanks for your feedback and I hope that your Wiggle experience has had a positive ending.

wiggle.co.uk