Wrong Size & Colour Runners

muttyXX's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“Wrong Size & Colour Runners ”

Written on: 22/04/2013 by muttyXX (1 review written)

It is my first and dare I say my last time using Wiggle. I ordered pink/lightening black gel kayano 19 runners in Uk size 8(42).

I recieved a white and purple coloured pair (wrong colour) and they were size (40) I think that is a size UK 6?

I have emailed customer service and have no reply. I am having to do the cumbersome job of sending back the runners for an exchange for correct pair and refund of postage hopefully.

I am wondering should I just request a full refund at this stage?

• Asics ladies gel kayano 19 runners €134

• Still waiting

Visit wiggle.co.uk

Ti_29Er's Response to muttyXX's Review

Written on: 23/04/2013

Wiggle returns are really easy and sometimes a picking mistake can happen. Wiggle are known to be amongst the best for customer service, so I think it unfair you have rated them on a public review site so swiftly.

Muttyxx's reply to Ti_29Er's Comment

Written on: 24/04/2013

I have sent runners back via registered post to the returns address in Ireland. I have received no email confirmation that they have received same and despite emailing sales/customer services at wiggle (three times) I have not yet had a reply?

Why have they not responded to my 3 emails yet?

Aybek09's Response to muttyXX's Review

Written on: 03/05/2013

Hi, i can not find order tracking button on the Wiggle website, can someone help me to find it if there is one or help to track my order on wiggle.

Wiggledan's reply to Aybek09's Comment

Written on: 07/05/2013

Hi Aybek09,

Have you checked your email confirmation to see if the order was sent using tracking? If so the tracking link will be within this email.

If you need further assistance please email sales@wiggle.co.uk FAO Dan (Review Centre Feedback) and I will pick this case up for you today.

Dan (Customer Service Team Leader)
Wiggle

Wiggledan's Response to muttyXX's Review

Written on: 24/04/2013

Hi muttyXX,

Thank you for your review and sorry to hear of the issue with your recent Wiggle order for these Asics shoes.

I have found your order and searched our email database for emails from the address on account and I am not able to find any emails.

I will follow up directly with you on the email address we have and follow this up for you.

I hope this helps and look forward to speaking with you shortly.

Many Thanks,

Dan (Customer Service Team Leader)
Wiggle

Muttyxx's reply to Wiggledan's Comment

Written on: 26/04/2013

Dan

I have replied to your email and I have also forwarded a copy of all four emails sent to your customer service, who have not replied to them, to date.

Thanks