Not even "bad"customer service - "zero" customer service

Jod72's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“Not even "bad"customer service - "zero" customer service”

Written on: 03/04/2013 by Jod72 (1 review written)

Unfortunatley, there is not an option to give no stars. I ordered 2 very expensive bikes from wiggle in excess of 3 weeks ago and after may email communications with them (as they are uncontactable by phone) they have still failed to be delievered today despite me agreeing this date with them and taking a day off work to accept delivery.

All "customer service" enquiries are answered by "Jon" who I now suspect to be different people as there seemed to be no knowledge of the prior email communication with each subsequent communication I have had with them.

I would urge you to find any of their goods elsewhere as they may have lower prices, but it is impossible to get the items delivered (they also don't deliver on a Saturday). They do not seem interested in resolving the matter and rather they continutally suggest they refund

I have now been left wihtout a much need bike to train with ahead of a triathlon I have entered.

Far too stressful to deal with especially when spending a significant amount of money.

I will be avoiding at all costs in the future.

• 2 x Mekk 2G Poggio P2.0 105 (£1,700)

• Still waiting

Visit wiggle.co.uk

Wiggledan's Response to Jod72's Review

Written on: 20/04/2013

Thank you for your review 'Jod72' and sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced.

So we can investigate this further would you be willing to confirm your order number or email case ID in reply to this comment?

Please let me know, I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

Dan (Customer Service Team Leader)
Wiggle

Jod72's Response to Jod72's Review

Written on: 20/04/2013

Dan
Thank you for your response. I do no wish to leave my order number details on this website but will email them to you if you have an email address I can send it to?

Wiggledan's reply to Jod72's Comment

Written on: 24/04/2013

Hi,

No trouble at all, please email sales@wiggle.co.uk FAO Dan (Review Centre Feedback) and I happily get back to you without delay.

I appreciate your response, many thanks again.

Dan (Customer Service Team Leader)
Wiggle