They Rip you off on Refunds!

dontbuyfromwiggleUK's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“They Rip you off on Refunds!”

Written on: 18/01/2013 by dontbuyfromwiggleUK (1 review written)

I've ordered a couple of times from Wiggle, I live in Australia and have bought thousands of products online over 15 years with very few issues or returns in that time. I've bought from heaps of UK online retailers, and to be honest they're fantastic. Recently I bought some swim trunks for my son from Wiggle and measured his waist as directed on the website. The product arrived and was tiny, completely unsuitable and far smaller than I expected given I had stuck to the measurement guide. Though it only cost $17, they had a 365 day return policy and I had no use for them. I was directed to post them back to the Australian office and told they "may charge a small fee" for the return. They ended up charging $15, which on top of the $8 postage I paid to return the product, a $17 product ended up costing me $23. Had they been more honest about their ACTUAL return policy I would have kept the product and sold it on Ebay and maybe recovered some of the cost or given it to a friend with younger children. I'm not happy with their service at all. It took weeks to receipt the product back in, and had they been more honest in their information before I made the purchases I have with them, I would have given them a wide berth and gone elsewhere. There are plenty of other online retailers all across the globe who don't charge to return products. Wiggle are a RIP OFF. Read the fine print before you order from them, and do so at your peril.

• Speedo swim trunks $17