Slow customer service & they use City Link

Catcake's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“Slow customer service and they use City Link”

Written on: 13/12/2012 by Catcake (1 review written)

I recently tied to order a bike from Wiggle with no success.

Wiggle use City Link, and herein lies the problem. City Link are incompetent and dishonest.

My bike spent several days languishing in the City Link 'network' before a couple of 'failed' delivery attempts. I was in both times. I contacted Wiggle Customer service - and here is another problem. They have no call centre, so you have to rely on email to get a reply. This can be very slow.

Despite reassurances that the bike would be redelivered, the bike kept not turning up. The next 5 booked deliveries weren't even attempted - they just mysteriously vanished off the system or nothing happened. In short, it was a total nightmare.

I had to go onto Twitter and have a rant at Wiggle to get their attention - not a good situation for customer service. After the 5th time City Link didn't bother turning up with my bike I have cancelled my order. But guess what? Wiggle have my money now and say they won't refund it until they get the bike back. I'm not even sure this is legal to do this to me as I have never taken delivery of the bike. Fingers crossed there are no further problems getting the refund.

Wiggle get a star back because their Customer Service people, albeit slow, are very friendly and try their best to be helpful. But overall it was a very depressing experience and a total waste of my time.

• Felt ZW75

• Still waiting

Visit wiggle.co.uk

Flyoff's Response to Catcake's Review

Written on: 03/01/2013

I have a similar issue. The bike is with Citylink according to the tracking but as I can email Wiggle and they only email Citylink I currently have little confidence I will receive it.

Catcake, if you paid by credit card I would phone your credit card company and ask them to chargeback the amount you paid. Wiggle then have to prove to your credit card company that they have delivered the goods to you.

wiggle.co.uk