Appalling Customer Service

jxmac1818's review of Wheelies www.wheelies.co.uk

“Appalling Customer Service”

Written on: 13/07/2014 by jxmac1818 (1 review written)

I have claustrophobia, so a bike is absolutely essential for me in avoiding London public transport. So having my bike stolen recently was particularly hard.
For the replacement I've been forced to use Wheelies due to my Insurance policy. Their customer service staff have been rude and unhelpful twice in two days. They don't seem to have much product knowledge either when I'm spending money with them. They have badly mishandled a bike delivery and blamed not only the delivery company but also other departments when I've got frustrated with them and done nothing but aggravate and annoy me and made a bad situation worse after my bike got stolen.

They also refuse to respond to email or return calls. I'm disgusted with their customer service, I would not recommend them to anyone and I have lodged a complaint with my insurance company to investigate their most basic failure to deliver a bike to me.

Also their website is appalling to search for something basic such as carbon fibre frames.

• Specialized Allez Elite 2014.

• Still waiting