The best customer service. Thank you very much!

swankang's review of Wheelies www.wheelies.co.uk

“The best customer service. Thank you very much! ”

Written on: 10/07/2014 by swankang (1 review written)

I am very happy with the service that I received from Wheelies. I have now had my bike replaced and the service was prompt, efficient and friendly. The best thing about the service from Wheelies was that they contacted me and left me voicemail when I could not answer and even sent me a text message. I could not fault it. There was sometimes no waiting time when I called Wheelies and sometimes there was a short waiting time only. The people who answered the phones were very friendly and they were always helpful. The bike delivery date was changed and I was informed of it promptly. The delivery was received at my work place and it arrived around mid-day.

I know that for some bikes you can get it cheaper elsewhere on other websites but overall the service was excellent.

There is not even one thing I would like to complain and I would like Wheelies to keep up the good work. Especially the excellent communication with the customers. Thank you very much.

• Bike