Not happy with my bike other bikes was excalllant

Kaitlind245's review of Wheelies www.wheelies.co.uk

“Not happy with my bike other bikes was excalllant”

Written on: 03/07/2014 by Kaitlind245 (1 review written)

After having my bikes stolen wheelies contacted me very quick was very good on the phone and a quick delivery of my bikes only my child trailor did not turn up till the day after with no wheels and a hole in the back of it they collected the same day and I had a new one two days later when I went out on my bike I had to push it back home because I could not get any of the gears which is the only thing I'm not happy about.... Apart from that I'm happy with bikes very helpfully staff and very quick delivery

• Goods purchased & cost