Friendly but disorganised

RebsyEgg's review of Wheelies www.wheelies.co.uk

“Friendly but disorganised”

Written on: 30/06/2014 by RebsyEgg (1 review written)

My insurance claim for my vandalised bike was passed to Wheelies. Everyone I spoke to on the phone was very friendly however no one ever called me back - even when my message was apparently flagged as 'urgent'. My bike was meant to be ready after one week. I began calling after that week had been and gone. Each time I called I either couldn't get thru or when I did they seemed to have to order something else for my bike or did get thru but to the wrong person. I ended up calling everyday for about a week just trying to speak to someone to find out what was happening. It was incredibly frustrating. I finally, after almost 4 weeks got my bike back. The seat they replaced as well as the tyres (I had gator skin tyres) are different. I'm just glad to have my bike back now but feel annoyed that I couldn't use my reliable, efficent and local bike shop to get my bike fixed.

• Goods purchased & cost