Terrible customer service

Karina481's review of Wheelies www.wheelies.co.uk

“Terrible customer service”

Written on: 05/03/2014 by Karina481 (1 review written)

Shipped one cheaper component when I ordered two more expensive components: After two calls they admitted mistake, but still didn't send the correct items. Turns out they were waiting for me to send the incorrect item back via some 3rd party return service, which they did not make clear to me. After more calls, finally resolved the issue, but quite simply they clearly have never thought about what customer service actually means.

I'll not buy from them again, and I suggest you don't either: There are shops out there who actually care about their customers, so don't waste your time with those that don't.

• £11.98

Compass524's Comment

Written on: 06/04/2014

I totally agree they are incompetent and dis jointed and have no idea about customer service, I have consequently made an official complaint via my insurance company.