Brilliant!

anonymous544's review of Wheelies www.wheelies.co.uk

“Brilliant!”

Written on: 13/02/2014 by anonymous544 (1 review written)

I have now dealt with wheelies for the 2nd time, and from the reviews I was reading I was expecting to have a bad time! I first dealt with them over a year ago and they were fantastic, they talked me through everything, I could ask them anything I wanted and get a very honest answer - they know their bikes!

I dealt with them last week and again got excellent service. Not only did they do everything just as good as last time, but after I finalised my order they rang me a day later and told me the bike I chose had some parts that were not as good as my previous bike (which was stolen). They told me that because of this, they could increase the valuation of my previous bike.

They informed me of what to do from there a) pick a different bike b) choose better parts and have the one I chose upgraded c) make no changes and do what I want with the remaining credit.

This isn't a very detailed review, but they were so helpful to me, and so quick I just wanted to let people know that this is a great company, don't let bad reviews put you off!

They turn around like 800 bikes a week so if you consider that then these bad reviews are like, not even 1% of customers.

• 1800