Worst customer service ever!

kaz321's review of Wheelies www.wheelies.co.uk

“Worst customer service ever!”

Written on: 07/10/2013 by kaz321 (1 review written)

From start to finish dealing with this company for a replacement bike and accessories under our insurance claim has had to be one of the most frustrating, annoying and unsatisfactory experiences ive ever had the misfortune of enduring. They do not act upon phone calls quickly, you are often held waiting or on hold for lengthy periods at a time. Communicating via email is no better and they are incapable of dealing with requests correctly ie sending the wrong goods - how difficult can this be???? Working in the customer service industry I would cringe if my staff were to speak to our customers in the negative, arrogant and unhelpful way I was spoken to today but then as I was told in no uncertain terms, "Im just a customer like everyone else and why should they do anything different for me". Maybe they should learn to go that extra mile to keep the customer happy especially when the error is their's in the first place. When asked for the Directors surname so that I could write a letter of complaint this too was off their radar apparently it is against data protection yet anyone looking at the company on Companies House is able to able to obtain these details - just been awkward which really sum this company up. My advice is, ask your insurance company to use a more professional outfit and stay well clear.

• Goods purchased & cost