Fast delivery, top quality

Dids72's review of Wheelies www.wheelies.co.uk

“Fast delivery, top quality”

Written on: 30/11/2012 by Dids72 (1 review written)

I am very sad to hear that so many people have had a bad experience. My bike was stolen a week ago, and my insurance company (Direct Line) also works with Wheelies. I called them and they told me the bike I wanted was not in stock, but could be ordered back in in 3-5 working days and they would deliver to me the next day. They also upgraded my bike to the new model at no additional cost(which was great).

This conversation happened Monday afternoon. I received the brand new bike on Friday morning. My company has an Evans store on site, and I had the Evans guys look at the bike (as I read so many horror stories on this website). They confirmed the bike was in top condition, put together correctly, with no missing parts nor any damage.

Again, I might have been lucky, but honestly I cannot fault this company in any way. They were fast, accurate, honest and delivered.

• Specialized Crosstrail Comp Disc 2013