Totally diabolical after sales!!

Brooker's review of Wheelies www.wheelies.co.uk

“Totally diabolical after sales!!”

Written on: 19/10/2012 by Brooker (1 review written)

Wheelies were appointed by my insurance company to replace my stolen bike. In fairness they dealt with the supply of the bike very efficiently and the bike was delivered the next day. However, following a couple of weeks I discovered a manufacturing fault. I e-mailed their 'Customer Care' department and heard nothing. I left it a couple of days and then phoned, only to be told that there was no one available in the Customer Care department. I tried again a couple of days later and was put on hold, waiting to be transferred to Customer Care, but no one answered. I phoned back and the reception promised me that someone from Customer Care would phone back in half an hour. Four hours later no one had phoned and so I phoned back again only to be put on hold again. The following day I phoned back this time to be told that Customer Care would e-mail me. Eventually I received an e-mail that basically accused me of doing the damage and denying any fault. Moreover, they had the audacity to include a link to their own website for a replacement part at full list price! I've given up on Wheelies and got back in touch with my insurance company.

• Goods purchased & cost