Wheelies

Guest's review of Wheelies www.wheelies.co.uk

“Wheelies ”

Written on: 30/06/2011

I also have been forced to use wheelies by my insurers. I could go in to a really long ramble about how shocking there customer service is but i think plenty of people have already done this for me so I will try giveing you a condensed version,

If you want to waist allot of money calling there custom build guys leaving messages and never hearing back from them then you have found the company for you.

If you have 6+ months to wait (my claim is still out standing)

If you want a bog standard bike off the peg then wheelies probably would be able to actually cope with it (not sarcasm) however if you want a slightly more complicated bike then think again. dh, roadies, dirt jump, trials riders stay well well away from this company if you can.

If you want to be lied to e.g "we have all the parts needed for your bike" "your bike is fully built apart from one bit that didn't fit" "oh your bike is half built" then finally "your bike hasn't been built at all" (at this point i lost my rag)

I have now opted to take my trials bikes boxed and have now found out there are parts that are missing and parts that wont and/or would never fit, and now fighting to get the correct parts sent.

In sort I have never received worse service form any company and its good job they dont have a shop.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY EVEN IF YOUR INSURANE INSIST

P.S has any one got any help who i can complain to I would very much appreciate it.

• 2 bikes £1000 each