Poor Customer Service & Communication

Jamie's review of Velo Ecosse - www.veloecosse.com

“Poor Customer Service and Communication”

Written on: 17/06/2013 by Jamie (4 reviews written)

Ordered a wheelset just under 3 weeks ago, am still yet to receive it.

I was initially told stock required import from abroad and would take 5 days. Have been told subsequently initial order wasn't received / was lost in transit en-route from international suppliers.

Appreciate things like this can happen outside of the control of the company - So my poor review is for the lack of communication fro Velo Ecosse and their appalling customer service.

I have received sparse feedback from Velo Ecosse since I placed the order, and have had to chase updates from them myself, after ringing up today I got a pretty arsey response, not good...

Competitive prices, and great help on the phone pre-order - I even tweeted [#veloecosse] how good the service / information was initially, I've since deleted this tweet...

• wheelset

• Still waiting

Jamie's Response to Jamie's Review

Written on: 17/06/2013

"If there are any problems with this order we will contact you immediately - otherwise you should expect a confirmation email soon, and to to take delivery in a day or two from the date of despatch".

Jamie's Response to Jamie's Review

Written on: 11/08/2013

Despite my initial poor review, I have since returned my wheels to Velo Ecosse to get repaired under MP3 warranty, the guys were great, excellent communication and returned quickly. Thanks