Viva la Velo Ecosse

Guest's review of Velo Ecosse - www.veloecosse.com

“Viva la Velo Ecosse”

Written on: 20/12/2011

Have been a customer for many a year as I know I will always get unbiased advice. Most recently bought a new bike after some test rides and recommendations from the staff who were really friendly. I was not rushed or pressured, I felt really comfortable taking my time and the staff asking the right questions to make sure I made the rigt decision for what I needed.

Bike was ordered and built in advance of the timescales I was originally quoted, which was great! Also got a good deal on pedals and some other kit which they have at prices well below RRP. Its brilliant to be able to go into a store and see these things, build up a relationship and know you will have any issues dealt with face to face if something was to go wrong. The staff in Velo Ecosse really take care of you, I have always been impressed.

Bike still going well, constantly looking at their website to add to my wishlist of shiny things (it is nearly Christmas after all!)

Best shop in Edinburgh and available online for anyone who lives further afield!

• giant road bike