Went from Good to Bad in 10 Minutes!!

Biggy54's review of Uttings - www.uttings.co.uk

“Went from Good to Bad in 10 Minutes!!”

Written on: 19/09/2013 by Biggy54 (1 review written)

I purchased a BSA Polytwill Gunbag from Uttings last week and I was extremely pleased with the quality of the bag and also the 1st class service I received from them, so I thought it only right I left them a glowing review to encourage prospective customers to use them..... all was well "untill" I rang Uttings 10 minutes later to ask some advice on a new BSA scope!

Unfortunately I seemed to have disturbed a sales person who could not have been more disinterested if he had tried, he made me feel as I was intruding on his lunch break or something... realising I was going nowhere with my enquiry I ended the conversation, soon after I emailed Uttings informing them of my displeasure but have not had a reply from them!!( must have got accidently deleted or something)

I now wish I had rang them before leaving positive feedback...

• Goods purchased & cost

Uttingscustomerservice's Response to Biggy54's Review

Written on: 10/10/2013

Thank you for your comments and I am sorry that we were not able to help you as you required. Without knowing the specifics of your particular issue, our Customer Service team are there to assist with general enquiries, but as we are not sales people, we unfortunately only have a broad overview of a number of our 20,000+ products and not indepth knowledge.

It is generally difficult to give specific advice, especially in the case of rifle scopes, as it largely comes down to personal choice and what suits one person may not necessarily suit another.

I can only apologise if your email to us has somehow slipped through our net, as we do try to respond to each enquiry in a timely manner, but we are not infallible and mistakes do happen.