Cheap, fast delivery, packaging could have been better.

Guest's review of Uttings - www.uttings.co.uk

“Cheap, fast delivery, packaging could have been better. ”

Written on: 28/07/2013

They have great customer service along with superb prices. I would defiantly reconnect them to anyone.

I've been looking for a place to buy air rifle pellets for a while now as they aren't cheap. I figured buying in bulk would be a cheaper alternative then just buying singles. I found the site while searching for the best place to buy pellets. They have a great range in all caliber and quantities. They were in stock and I made a very good saving.

The p&p was £5.99, which, for 10 X 500 tin pellets is acceptable due to the weight. However when they arrived the tins were dented which meant I was unable to open them. In the end I had to use pliers to rip open the tins to get to the pellets. Not so great.

To conclude, great products, great range, great customer service, great prices. Poor packaging.

• Goods purchased & cost

Uttingscustomerservice's Comment

Written on: 03/09/2013

Thank you for your email and I am sorry that the tins were dented on receipt. It is notoriously difficult to transport pellets successfully and, despite our best efforts, the couriers are not always as careful with our parcels as we would like and damage does occur.

Unfortunately, we find the weight of the tins against each other does usually contribute towards the denting. If you do have a number of tins that are particularly badly damaged, please do get in touch with us as to see what we can do to help.