Shooting chrony

LeeMarshall's review of Uttings - www.uttings.co.uk

“Shooting chrony ”

Written on: 04/07/2013 by LeeMarshall (1 review written)

I have to say that I was very impressed with my first contact on the telephone, I was asked to go to the website and make my order there because I needed the delivery to come to my work address not my billing address and their website had extra security measures in place to safeguard my card details.

I was told that my order would be the next working day, I really thought that maybe a couple of days before they got around to sending out my order, after all it was only for a £100.

I was really surprised when I got a text message from uttings stating that my delivery would be the following day, early the following morning I received another text message stating that my delivery was to be between a set time period of one hour also the drivers name who would be making my delivery.

I received my package exactly on time also the package was well wrapped and addressed very clearly,fantastic service and I have recommended this company to a few friends who have asked me if I know of a company that could supply their needs with reference to sporting goods.

Briefly my experience was first class, I received my order exactly when they said I would, I paid a fair price for my shooting chrony and received a service that very few company's could match.

Thanks to all involved, really appreciated. LM Leicestert