damaged pellets

Guest's review of Uttings - www.uttings.co.uk

“damaged pellets”

Written on: 02/06/2013

I bought 5 tins of pellets , and i,m on 2nd tin 40% of pellets around the skirt were in some way damaged , i don,t know if i was given old stock but i,m not impressed . Its only because this is a new rifle and will need a couple of thousand pellets through it to run it in, these pellets were advised to me by sandwell field sports where it was tuned the tin of pellets given to me were far superior to the ones supplied by uttings . very disappointed.

• Goods purchased & cost

Uttingscustomerservice's Comment

Written on: 12/06/2013

Thank you for your comments and I am sorry that the pellets you received are damaged. It is difficult to tell from your post whether you have already contacted us about this to allow us to rectify the problem for you?

Despite our best efforts to minimise damage in transit with packaging, unfortunately, our couriers are not always as gentle with parcels as we would like and of course, the lead pellets are relatively soft and damage to them does sometimes occur through being shaken within the tin.

I would like to assure you that we would not have intentionally sent out damaged pellets as it just costs us extra time, effort and packaging in replacing them again. Please could you contact us if you have not already done so and we can get some more pellets despatched to replace these ones. - See more at: