Great shop, great offers

M_bentham's review of Uttings - www.uttings.co.uk

“Great shop, great offers”

Written on: 20/05/2013 by M_bentham (1 review written)

I had been looking for a new gun slip for a while when I notice that BSA made one that would fit my hw100kt perfectly without removing the muzzle every time I wanted to wrap my gear up. Anyway I had seen an advert in airgunner for uttings and they had the gun slip I wanted, I had seen them around £50 and that's what I was willing to spend, so when I seem it was for £38 at uttings :-) whilst on there very organised and easy to navigate website I treated myself to so more goodies with the cash I saved on the slip.
So all in all I would defiantly recommend uttings for their wide range of items and the service they provide.
When I had finished placing my order and I seem that £5.99 was the postage rate, I thought it was a bit steep considering some shops have free postage. But when things started being processed I soon changed my mind. The sent an email and a mobile text message at every update! And told me a 1 hour time slot for delivery and also gave me really easy opinions if I was unavailable. To finish off my order arrived the next working day! That's pretty damn fast when you think what goes into it.
So all I can say is well done and thanks for the brilliant serivce.

• BSA carbine gun slip (backpack) £38.99