a little disappointed

dairyfarmer's review of Uttings Outdoors www.uttingsoutdoors.co.uk

“a little disappointed”

Written on: 26/08/2013 by dairyfarmer (1 review written)

price was excellent . placed order for walking boots and 4 sets of insoles which was accepted as in stock but later 3 pairs of insoles were not available and automatically removed from my order I feel I should have been asked first they could have been put on back order now an extra order to make plus postage.
I also requested a vat invoice from them but no email has arrived.
so products that I did get are excellent but their back up is very disappointing.
perhaps if uttings read this they will reply to my requests

• boots and insoles

Uttingscustomerservice's Response to dairyfarmer's Review

Written on: 03/09/2013

Thank you for your comments. Without knowing the specifics of your order, its difficult to comment properly, but speaking broadly, we do not tend to offer a backorder service for items not in stock (especially if there is doubt on availability or perhaps they may be a discontinued line).

If they do come back into stock, as a gesture of goodwill, we could offer delivery of the insoles free of charge.

With regards to the VAT receipt, I can only apologise if your email has slipped through the net and not been replied to but if you can let us know your order number, we can email you a VAT receipt.