Wrong size & no apology

xyz59's review of Uttings Outdoors www.uttingsoutdoors.co.uk

“Wrong size and no apology”

Written on: 01/03/2013 by xyz59 (1 review written)

Nothing wrong with the Sealand wellie boots I ordered - Uttings just sent me the wrong size. Could not return as did not notice until I had "modified" the inner boot. Sent a polite feedback message but never received an acknowledgement, let alone an apology. So, 3 stars only from me due customer service.

Seems like a decent quality boot, only time will tell. I ordered a size 9, got a size 10 and it's worthwhile pointing out a major "flaw". Found it extremely difficult getting my feet into them with the insoles fitted, despite being one size too large. I removed the insole and, even with thick wellie socks on, they were falling off of my feet. Eventually, cutting the front flap from the insole made them just the right size with the insole in and no thick socks. Unfortunately I'll not be able to wear them during the warmer weather with no insoles - they'll just fall off me !

DJ