AVOID!!!!

Guest's review of UK Soccer Shop www.uksoccershop.com

“AVOID!!!!”

Written on: 21/11/2013

Ordered football shirt for my little boy. Rec'd wrong size shirt which had been printed - returned shirt to be replaced. Over one year and about 50 emails later ('company owner' got more and more abusive in tone), I have no shirt and no refund. Considered taking legal action but the cost would not make it worth while. This is what he relies on when not fulfilling order or issuing refunds. It is basic theft. Please DO NOT use this company.

• Football Shirt

• Still waiting

Emmajane1's Comment

Written on: 17/12/2013

Gutted after reading these reviews . Placed an order only to find out today 3 weeks after order it is not in stock. Was Xmas prezzies. Now worried wont get my money back. Can find a phone no either.

Bens1969's Comment

Written on: 17/12/2013

I had the same problem with regard to the phone number, there is no way to contact other than e-mail. To be honest that was unsuccessful as you will have gathered from my review. I am hoping that people will read the reviews before they purchase, which is why I took the time to write it. If I had unlimited funds to take him to court I would do it in a shot, but I can't take the chance that I would come away worse off both financially & with my stress levels through the roof! It's a disgrace that he is allowed to carry on trading. I am sorry you are now in this position. I do hope you have more success than I did & do get your money refunded.

Tommycell's Comment

Written on: 29/05/2014

have you eventually been refunded?

Bens1969's Comment

Written on: 29/05/2014

No refund ever rec'd. As I said in the earlier post, if I could afford to take the chance on court proceedings I would, but feel it may be throwing good money after bad. It makes my blood boil that he is still trading & probably still treating customer in the same way. Hope you haven't fallen foul of this 'company' too.

Trevorhan's Comment

Written on: 01/01/2014

I also had very abusive phone calls from the 'owner' after posting a review on here. He then emailed to apologise for his acttions, but to be honest I was so shocked by his tone, language and threatening manner that I would NEVER use this company again.