Appalling service - avoid

Guest's review of UK Soccer Shop www.uksoccershop.com

“Appalling service - avoid”

Written on: 08/09/2013

I placed an order for a couple of items that were intended for my son's birthday.The transaction went through PayPal with no problems.A few days later a package turned up containing a single item that I hadn't even ordered! I emailed the company to ask where my missing items were and how to return the incorrect item - no response. In fact, my first email bounced after a few days so I tried an alternative contact - no response. I tried ringing the help line - the phone just rang continuously. I was able to find a second number off the website but once again nobody picked up. Having spent several days emailing and phoning I decided enough was enough and contacted my credit card provider and PayPal, both of whom are now trying to contact UKsoccer shop. My advice is simple - don't use this company. If you have and have also got stung, remember that this is a web based operation that survives using transactions executed through PayPal. If PayPal can be convinced to stop allowing this merchant to collect payments, this business will fold. And one final thing, if you look the company address up via google earth you will see that they operate out of a domestic premises in Hamilton.DO NOT BUY FROM THIS OUTFIT.

• Goods purchased & cost