Paid £46.25 & nothing ever received!!! Terrible company

Slats30's review of UK Soccer Shop www.uksoccershop.com

“Paid £46.25 and nothing ever received!!! Terrible...”

Written on: 15/07/2013 by Slats30 (1 review written)

As per many many other customers I have been ripped off and the football kit has never been posted! They do not have a phone contact that works and the web chat is never on. A guy called Biju Peter sends automated emails but nothing gets resolved. Please stay away from this company if you don't want to lose your money. I have reported them to trading standards but I believe lots of other people have and they are still allowed to operate. My advice steer well clear!!!!!!!

• Kids football kit

• Still waiting

Zetar's Response to Slats30's Review

Written on: 11/09/2013

I agree! Buyers beware. It's been more than 3 months and i have not received the order i placed and they probably the same douchbag, won't issue a refund. Stay clear from them.

Zetar's reply to Zetar's Comment

Written on: 11/09/2013

This is a correction to my response above. I've communicated via email with [names removed], they are probably the same people. They are liars! Stay away from them.

Belaroma's Response to Slats30's Review

Written on: 10/01/2014

I have the same experience with you...paid for about 100 pauds but never receive my items...the owner agreed to refund but never receive the money...what a cheating website!

Slats30's reply to Belaroma's Comment

Written on: 10/01/2014

Keep on and on at them I received my refund after threatening to take them to the small claims court but took a while . Good luck, I would never use them again!