zero customer service

Guest's review of UK Soccer Shop www.uksoccershop.com

“zero customer service”

Written on: 04/11/2012

I ordered two items-- a pair of socks matching my team's kit, and a hat. Both were "in stock" according to the website, and neither required any custom work. they were extremely fast in taking my money...they had it within seconds. However, they are still "awaiting delivery" of my "in stock" items 16 days after taking my money. There is no phone number to call for customer service. Email them and they might respond eventually, but will not provide any real information. For example, when I asked them why my 'in stock" order was still "awaiting delivery" and had not arrived, much less shipped yet, BEJU replied that my order was awaiting delivery and would ship soon. they are absolutely NEVER going to get more business from me. I regret ever placing an order with them. Don't make the same mistake I did...Order from ANYONE ELSE before this place!! I can't speak to the quality of goods, considering i don't know if they even exist at this point. simply awful...

• 1 pr team socks, 1 winter hat, $50

• Still waiting

Ddxrose's Comment

Written on: 17/11/2012

im from indonesia n i agree with u...my money has gone too $75....my order status be rejected....how it can be???anyway,,,somebody can help me how to refunds or make contact with uksoccershop???

Ciarrai's Comment

Written on: 17/12/2012

I wish I had seen this and other reviews before I used this website. I am a grandmother and purchased what I believed to be the correct size Ronaldo jersey for my grandson. This was based on the information on their website. They charged me €11 postage and it took over 10days to arrive. Is is miles too small and it was to be a christmas present. Bah humbug uksoccershop, you have spoilt my grandsons christmas as this little boy had his heart set on Ronaldo jersey. Nothing can be done at this late date. Never again will I do business with you.