DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE

Guest's review of UK Soccer Shop www.uksoccershop.com

“DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE”

Written on: 12/08/2012

I ordered a south africa football shirt to replace one my son had bought in capetown but which had been damaged so when this shirt arrived in the post I immediately notice the difference in quality. The badges were plastic stuck on instead of being embroidered like the shirt purchased in capetown. I immediately checked the website to see if the photographs showed this discrepancy but no their photos show the badges as embroidered. I returned the shirt which cost £53.74 and paid £6.35 to post it and enclosed printouts of the photos of their website and asked for an explanation as well as a refund inc p&p as it was their fault. I received an email stating I would get a full refund within 5-7 days and they would look into the problem. After 15 working days I had not received the refund so I contacted my cc company and they told me to advise the company that if I had not received a full refund within 30 working days that I could dispute the payment and this would put a black mark against them.
This seemed to do the trick and I received an immediate response saying they would look into it and a second email a few minutes later saying they had refunded my £49.99 not the full amount but better than nothing and I hope this will show on my credit card in a few days. I will contact Lanarkshire trading standards office as suggested by another reviewer.

• Goods purchased & cost

Lindsay17's Comment

Written on: 22/09/2012

Hi could you please give me the returns address. Iv tried numerous times to contract (name removed) through email.but he never answers.strange how quick I got a reply when I was enquiring about sizes.they still sent the wrong size.I signed on as a guest so did not set up an account. Grrr so can't get returns address.do I hv any come back with Pay pal.
Thanks