AVOID THIS PLACE

cviz002's review of UK Soccer Shop www.uksoccershop.com

“AVOID THIS PLACE”

Written on: 13/06/2012 by cviz002 (1 review written)

Ordered an Ireland shirt January 2012. In February my package arrived, but the shirt was missing all the logos etc on the front. I contacted uksoccershop and they said that I would have to return it and they would send the correct shirt (as soon as it became availale). Hang on - you don't have the right shirt, so you just send a different one (of lesser quality) and hope I don't notice? I send it back and am promptly advised they have received the shirt. At least their customer service is good at that. I am told each week that the shirt will be in stock the next week - for 4 weeks . Finally, a lady emails saying that the shirt is going to be another month at least and I can wait or cancel for a full refund ($87 fot shirt + $11 it cost to return). I advise I would like money refunded to my Paypal account that I purchased the shirt through. No problem they say. Just send a money request through Paypal. First of all, why do I have to send a request? The fault was all theirs but they want me to do all the work. Anyway, I submit the request per instruction. A week later, no refund. I email and he says please resubmit. I do. Another week. I email. He replies that his accounts department says the money has been refunded. I check my Paypal account. No refund. Money request still shows as pending. He gives me the email address to the accounts department and can I email them directly. I do. No reply. I do again and again - with no reply. It is now June and I still haven't received a reply, or my refund. I contacted Paypal and they agreed no refund has been granted. They can't help me with a clam because it has been over 60 days. I have emailed them numerous times, practically begging him to just respond. No reply.

• Goods purchased & cost