Quick shipping to US

mikeyc54's review of UK Soccer Shop www.uksoccershop.com

“Quick shipping to US”

Written on: 01/03/2012 by mikeyc54 (1 review written)

Finding the soccer jerseys that my son wants here in the US is a difficult task as while the usual suspects can be picked up in the local store, the kits he wants just don't exist. In the past few months he has wanted the jerseys of Palermo, Napoli and Fiorentina as he is a big fan of Serie A.

My only choice was to look online and after finding the UK Soccer website I placed an order online. I was a bit confused with sizing and emailed the help team who were very helpful in helping me pick the right size.

I opted for the DHL shipping service as it was advertised as taking just 2 days to my area and as promised, the shirts turned up within the advertised time.

We have now placed 3 orders with this company and each time the jersey has been delivered in the promised time frame and exactly as we ordered. The customer service team are friendly and helpful and I spoke to someone on their live help before and after making my purchase.

From my experience I am happy to recommend this company and they provide a very good service to soccer fans.

• Soccer Jerseys