Crap Service

Guest's review of Two Seasons - www.twoseasons.co.uk

“Crap Service”

Written on: 29/03/2012

Visited this website after recommendation by friends. Plenty of choice and fairly laid out website but their customer service sucks!
Ordered some goods, that were stated in stock on their website, delivery times stated from 2-4 days. However 4 days after I first ordered products email came through to tell me two of the items ordered were not in stock. Refund duely issued. 3days later another email came through to tell me another item ordered was also out of stock. Incorrect refund issued. I sent an email explaining their mistake and could they cancel the one remaining order. No answer. 2 days later I sent them another email asking for confirmation that my order had been cancelled. No answer. Not happy. Surely It doesn't take 4-7 days to find out there is no stock and not to respond to customers emails is pretty rank. Will not be recommending or using this website again. Here's hoping I can get my money back!!

• Goods purchased & cost