Out of Stock

Av3m's review of Two Seasons - www.twoseasons.co.uk

“Out of Stock”

Written on: 15/03/2012 by Av3m (1 review written)

Like many others I ordered during their 80% sale only to be e-mailed 5 days later to inform me the item was out of stock and I had been refunded. As they took the money out of my account I expected the order to be fulfilled, so I ordered some EST bindings to fit the Burton channel board I had just ordered. As the board didn't arrive I now have some bindings that only fit Burton boards, which I don’t currently have!

I complained to Two Seasons over a week ago and I haven't even had a reply. If they had given a satisfactory reply I wouldn’t have written this review as I know their usual service is much better, especially the staff in the Lichfield store.

Terrible service from Two Seasons; they need to improve their site to better reflect the stock levels and not take customer's money until the product has been dispatched, like most other Internet companies.

2* instead of 1 because the bindings also came from Two Seasons and were a good price.

• Board and Bindings