Very poor customer service & no product!

JenJen1981's review of Two Seasons - www.twoseasons.co.uk

“Very poor customer service and no product!”

Written on: 13/03/2012 by JenJen1981 (1 review written)

This is the third time I/my partner have ordered online at Two Seasons. I ordered some Emu boots in the sale. After a week, I received an email saying my item was out of stock, so they would refund the money to my account. It took an extra few days to receive the refund, meaning Two Seasons held my money for nearly 2 weeks, without providing the product which I had ordered. I am not sure how they are able to accept orders without having the goods in stock/the intention of ordering them back into stock.

My partner ordered 2 items on the same date. He had the same problem - one item arrived, and the following day, he received the same email saying the other item was out of stock and he would receive a refund for this.

The same thing happened when he ordered a bag a few months ago. I would hate to think how many other people this has happened to, and therefore the amount of money that Two Seasons are holding (and earning interest on) at any point in time, without actually providing any goods.

I really like the shop, and I like the products. I have shopped in store a number of times and have always found the staff to be friendly and knowledgeable.

Unfortunately, I will not be buying from Two Seasons again. I have never come across anything like this before, and I seriously hope that they sort out their stock problems sooner rather than later, or they will find that they are left with a lot of stock but no customers.

Very disappointing!